Lone Pine Energy Consultants, LLC is an accredited energy rating firm in Draper, UT. We provide Home Energy Rating System (HERS) scores and energy audits for individual homeowners as well as new construction builders and general contractors.
Our goal is to help our clients build energy-efficient homes as well as apply for ENERGY STAR® ratings, energy tax credits, and utility energy incentive rebates. We take pride in being the recipient of the 2016 ENERGY STAR® Market Leader Award.
What We Do
Jeffery L. Williams, our company owner and manager, is a design-build contractor focusing on both commercial and residential projects. Our services at Lone Pine Energy Consultants, LLC include supervision of design team members as well as scheduling and budgeting during the preconstruction phase. We manage the building permit approval process, including presentations at city council meetings and coordination with local building officials and utility companies.
Our team oversees the buyout of a project to include solicitation of subcontract bids, subcontract negotiation, and risk management. We are also in charge of the actual project construction, including:
- Site Supervision
- Subcontract Management
- Change Order Management
- Quality Control
Current and Past Projects
Our projects include landscaping for a new park and common areas in a new subdivision in West Jordan, UT. We also did the installation of rock retaining walls at several large subdivisions in Salt Lake, Davis, and Utah Counties. Additionally, we worked on the custom door and window installation for large condominium projects in the Deer Valley, Park City area.
We also served as a construction manager and general contractor for the preconstruction phase of the improvements for Hidden Valley, a 266-unit condominium project in St. George, UT. Similarly, we have worked as a general contractor for the following:
- Large Remodel and Upgrade Project for the Black Diamond Lodge in Deer Valley
- Large Remodel and Structural Upgrade to Custom Home in the Gated Glenwild Golf Course Community, Park City, UT
- New Idaho Falls Pediatrics Building, a 14,000 Sq Ft Office Building
- New Home Lighting Center, Idaho Falls, ID
- Several Large Custom Home and Log Homes
- Construction of the Fitzgerald Investment Office Building
- Several Large Custom Homes Along the Wasatch Front
More About Our Owner
Jeffery has a business management degree from Salt Lake Community College. He also took the Utah Home Builders Association Apprenticeship Program.
In 2009, Jeffery established his own business after his retirement. He has been in the construction business as a licensed general contractor in the State of Utah since 1975. Jeffery held important positions in different companies in the construction industry for more than 40 years.
Senior Project Manager
Jeffery was a specialty contractor for interior and exterior finishes. He managed multiple large projects in Utah, Montana, and Nevada such as the E-Center in West Valley, Delta Center in Salt Lake City, and MGM Grand in Las Vegas. His responsibilities included marketing, estimating, contract negotiation, design, and project management.
Millcreek Commercial Landscaping, Inc.
Salt Lake City, UT
Jeffery was a general contractor specializing in golf course construction and remodel. He was responsible for the full profit and loss (P&L) statement of the company, including finance, marketing, and project management.
Project Manager/Sales Manager
Daw Technologies, Inc
Salt Lake City, UT
Jeffery managed multiple projects in the United States and Scandinavia. He was responsible for the design, procurement, and construction of specialty cleanrooms for the microelectronics industry. He worked on projects for Boeing, National Semiconductor, Sony, ABB HAFO, Micron, and Hewlett Packard.
J.L. Williams Construction
Jeffery was a general contractor and carpentry subcontractor for residential and light commercial projects.
Because of his extensive experience in the contracting and energy industry, Jeffery can serve as an expert witness. He did a comparison bid and revised scope analysis for several defective construction claim lawsuits. Jeffery also deposed in two previous litigation cases regarding bids. In addition, he provided destructive testing and observed destructive testing on numerous defective claims lawsuits.
Memberships and Certifications
Jeffery is a certified energy auditor. He is also affiliated with reputable organizations.
- International Code Council (ICC) – Member, Certified Residential Building Inspector, Certified International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) Residential Plans Examiner and Inspector
- Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) – Certified Energy Rater
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC) – Member
- ENERGY STAR® Partner
- National Green Building Standard (NGBS) Green Verifier
- Realtor, State of Utah
- Salt Lake Homebuilders Association – Member
- Utah Homebuilders Remodelers Council – Member and Former Chairman
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) – Member, Certified Green Professional, Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR)
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) – Past Associate Member
- Utah Real Estate Inspectors Guild (UREIG) – Associate Member
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) – Past Certified Energy Auditor
- Exterior Design Institute (EDI) Exterior Insulation and Finish System (EIFS) Inspector/Moisture Analysis EIFS QC Inspector