What We Offer
For a reliable energy rating firm, turn to Lone Pine Energy Consultants, LLC. We serve individual homeowners and general contractors in Utah, Southern Idaho, Eastern Nevada, and parts of Wyoming.
Services for Builders
We perform duct and air leakage testing (blower door) based on the Utah International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) 2015 required code testing. Additionally, we provide the following services:
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Ratings for New Construction
- ENERGY STAR® Compliance Testing
- On-Site Blower Door and Duct Blaster
- On-Site Infrared Imaging to Check for Air Leakage, Insulation, and Moisture
- Mold Testing
- Radon Testing
- Methamphetamines Testing
Our team also offers preconstruction consultation and energy code compliance plan review. We prepare a base case and improvement analysis. These analyses describe where you currently stand with your plans and review what it will take to reach your home-building goals. We can also list trouble spots that have caused homes to underperform through a red flag report.
Services for Homeowners
For individual homeowners, we can conduct energy efficiency assessments for the whole house as well as mold, radon, and methamphetamines testing. Through our on-site consulting and project management service, we can do the following for you:
- Manage Your Weatherization Projects
- Set Goals and Determine How to Meet Them
- Communicate With Your Builder and Subcontractors to Ensure That Your Objectives Are Clear
- Provide You and Your Builder With Clear Language About the Scope of Work to Be Performed to Achieve Your Goals
- Conduct Site Visits and Inspections to Perform Quality Control on Specified Work
Schedule an Appointment
At Lone Pine Energy Consultants, LLC, we can help you save energy and money through an effective assessment. Call us or send us a message to set up an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!